I can’t explain how I feel at the moment about heading away to university. Well that’s not entirely correct, I can explain but it’s just so much.
What if people don’t like me? I spent 6 years of dealing with passive aggressive assholes I don’t want to do whatever I did the first time again. I wan’t the new people to like me.
I’ve never lived on my own before. What if something comes up that I can’t handle? I could be robbed or break a bone or who knows what. What if I don’t like my roommates?
I can’t wait to go, to experience life on my own. To meet new people, hopefully make new friends. I’ll get a fresh start and be able to truly be myself, no more hiding in the closet.
How do I deal with coming out to my old friends from school who are going to the same university as me?
I don’t have to repeat.
I made it to university
All in all, I’m probably being whiny. But I just feel weird, I can’t wait to go and yet I’m worried. Oh well, no stopping it now, here I come university.
- bows-and-bees-and-bears said: Believe me, you’ll be fine and you’ll love it! I felt SICK going in this morning, but I shouldn’t have worried at all! I thought everyone would be judging each other like the way it was in school but it REALLY wasn’t like that! You’ll love it really!
- bows-and-bees-and-bears likes this
- davidbrown16899 likes this
- potentiate said: Desire not for others to like you. Like yourself and the rest follows. Cliched out the wazoo, but all too true. You can always get new roommates, you have family to call, you’re more resourceful than for which you give yourself credit, &c. SMILE :D
- gavindunsire said: Strap on a pair.
- gavindunsire likes this
- sparrow93 posted this